II International scientific and practical conference organized by the Russian Federal Services for Surveillance of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing.
Birgitta Evengård talks about climate change and the need for harmonisation of infectious disease data in the session on “Infectious diseases in Arctic under climate changing conditions”. Other parts of the conference discuss
- Environmental contaminants and population health in Arctic
- Atmospheric pollution in Arctic
- Hygiene and occupational medicine in Arctic
- Improvement of monitoring human environment and population health in Arctic
- Health care organization and nutrition challenges in Arctic
The full programme is available here.