This year’s symposium focuses on the challenges of a new decade in the Arctic.
Organized by the International Polar Foundation the symposium creates discussions and exchanges between Arctic stakeholders from different backgrounds and perspectives. The program for the 2019 issue of this annual event features panel discussions that cover a number of key topics chosen by Arctic stakeholder partner, such as:
- What is on the horizon for the Arctic Council in the coming years?
- Arctic safety and security
- Gender considerations in the Arctic
- The Arctic labour force and demographics
- The sustainable Arctic bio-economy
The event if free of charge and open to all. More information can be found here.
Contact: International Polar Foundation